Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's MORNING!



Okay! I said it's morning, not MOANING! Do your stretching, wriggling and rolling to get some blood in those extremities. Once you feel somewhat awake, roll to one side and lift the higher leg towards the ceiling, not high enough to hurt, but up and down as many times as feels comfortable. 5 reps is a good start. Now try to lift your lower leg to the ceiling as well, 5 times. Can you do it? (Baby steps)
Roll to your other side and repeat. Increase reps by 1 to 5 a day. After over a year I am still only doing 25 to 30 depending how strong I feel and I never *push* myself.
Once you have completed the first dead in bed exercise go ahead and try 1. Just one situp. I place my heels just off the bed and straight legged, I concentrate on holding my tummy muscles firm and pull up to a sit. Let me know how you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment